Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day two

OK, here is my day (Tuesday 1/12/10) - I have been running around half the day. Had to go about an hour down south and do errands/appts in another town. I didn't get back home until 1:00. Then had to pick up kids at 3:00 and start the evening routine. So, not much "me" time today!



However, I have started to think about goals, and set one for myself today: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............



Food:
-bowl of Life cereal & milk (plus the one I had in the middle of the night...see below) at least 240
-two whopper Jrs, no mayo (Nope, no fries) (520 cal)
-snapple dragonfruit vitamin water (130 cal)
-nutrigrain bar, strawberry (140)
-cheddar mini ricecakes (100)
-lg orange (90)
-Daves Killer bread, toasted w/cream cheese (260+100)
-sm rice crispie treat (153)
-big salad w/ light dressing & almonds (abt 150)
-lean cuisine veggie pizza (ok, not great) (320)
-mini rice cakes (80)
total diet cokes today: 3
Calories: 2283


UPDATE: 1am. Having lots of problems with nausea. That happens when I eat less...I usually end up eating (mostly carbs) to make it go away. I don't tolerate the feeling well. I know that it probably has something to do with my GERD, and losing weight will lessen that. Wow, vicious circle, eh?

So, I did eat a bagel before "bed" which wasn't really bed since the baby is having a hard time getting to sleep and I have been up with her (she just went to bed -XX- fingers crossed!). But, now I am still stuck with eating or not. Can I sleep with the nausea there? Is it just an excuse to eat something more?


So, after feeling so guilty and trying to figure out if I was eating too much, I decided to go to the Basal Metabolic Rate Calculator and see what I should be eating and figure out the calories above...

Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

With my caloric intake of 2283 today, the bagel at 288, puts me right at the top of that number. So, no deficit today. I guess today is a wash.


workout:
didn't end up working out today. I think it would have been pushing it for me, with the drive and all today. I ended up having to do a lot of work tonight and my husband was late getting home. But, MUST workout tomorrow...no excuses!

Water:
well, again, need to work on this. Had one vitamin water...and some melted ice in my diet coke at BK :-/

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
I was disappointed in myself today. I am still doing middle-of-the-night eating - usually cereal. Sometimes I am hungry, but sometimes not. I have developed with habit of getting up and eating cereal (some kiddie crap too, not all bran or anything like that, but you probably guessed that). I did get up sometime in the night last night & have a bowl of cereal. But, after lunch, I seriously wanted a candy bar & did not buy one. So, not perfection, but better...

until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment