Wednesday, January 20, 2010

day ten

OK, here is my day (Wednesday 1/20/10) -

I had a realization today: I DON'T have to give into every craving I have! Believe it or not, that is a revelation for me. I have been having really tough sweet craving. The salty/crunchy cravings I can deal with with some of the low cal stuff I have gotten. The sweet, that is another story. So, I started buying gums & mints to see what might help as a distraction from that.

What seems to help me the most are these mints called: Ice Breakers Sours
For some reason, one (yeah, one!) of these can distract me from the sweet craving until it passes. One piece is less than 5 cal and there are about 50 pieces in one pack.


Also, got up early this morning and was hungry...so, instead of the whole bowl of cereal, I ended up eating ONE rice krispie treat (only 90 cal). Satisfied the need for carbs/sugar & was able to stop with that.

So, two new products I will keep on hand.

Ultimate goal: HALF MY SIZE BY Sept 2012
Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............
Mini Goal: more water!


Food:
-bowl of cereal & milk (290)
-melba toast & LC cheese (85)
-honey wheat berry bread (160)
-ham (70)
-LC cheese (35)
-NF pudding (60)
-wheat thins "chips" (180)
-puff corn (180)
-lg orange (86)
-spec K cereal (240)
-Lean Cuisine meal (320)
-big salad (180)
-LF popcorn (150)

total diet cokes today: 2
Calories:...2037

Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

If I eat 500 calories less is than that, it is: 2079...
Which is what I need to try for each day.




workout:
1:15pm SO>...now the question is (now that the baby is finally asleep & everyone is out of the house): Do I nap, or workout!?? I know I should workout...I could really use time to lay down as well. Maybe a workout, then a nap? :)

Later: worked out for a little bit on the elliptical and did some crunches but the baby woke up & I didn't get as much done as I should....never got a nap either!

Water:
If I don't start filling this out soon, you are going to start doubting my commitment to my goals. So, I need to get busy in this area!!!

Vitamin water (20oz)
Working on this right now

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
none for today...no time. gotta get to bed!

until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment