Thursday, January 14, 2010

day four

OK, here is my day (Thursday 1/14/10) - NO middle of the night eating last night! However, I woke up tired and sore! I am determined, however, to work out this afternoon while the baby sleeps (now getting the baby to sleep might be the harder part of that!). Someone put the camera somewhere and I can't find it, so I have yet to take "before" pictures.

Later: OK, I found the camera. I promise to get some pictures soon! It has been a tough day for me, just all around. Nothing in particular. But, I have managed to do OK.



Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............
Mini Goal: more water!


Food:
-bowl of Life cereal & milk 240
-Daves Killer bread, (2) toasted w/cream cheese (260+100)
-KFC grilled 2 pc meal (no biscuit) (490) - which was YUMMY!
-lg orange (86)
-1 serving of wheat thins "chips" (120)
-sm fudgescicle (40)
-bowl of cereal & milk (250) - this was a cheat, a comfort eating thing :(
-big salad w/ light dressing & almonds (abt 150)
-lean cuisine sesame chicken (320)
-Melba Rounds (Whole Grain Sea Salt) (75) tastes pretty good.

total diet cokes today: 4! oops!
Calories:...2131 (closer every day!)


Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

If I eat 500 calories less is than that, it is: 2079...
Which is what I need to try for each day.




workout:
Over 16 minutes! yeah! - I really need to figure out how to make that damn machine stop squeaking though! ARG!

Water:
none! The more diet coke I drink, the less water...hmmm

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
One of my favorite cheats was to stop by a bakery in the area and get a HUGE piece of poppy seed/marion berry cake (with SINFUL icing) and eat the whole thing on my way home & hide the container deep in the outside trash. Wow, talk about secretive eating!!!



Tomorrow is Friday, and on Fridays I have to drive down south for a while, and usually see my eldest daughter (again, a stressor that usually triggers eating with me). Not sure if I can work out tomorrow or not. I am going to have to get over not being able to work out when my family is home since it is a three day weekend though!


until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment