Friday, January 15, 2010

Day five

OK, here is my day (Friday 1/15/10) - NO middle of the night eating last night! However, today was tough. One of my weakest times is when I am tired & haven't had enough sleep. I tend to eat to make up for feeling like I can't get the rest I need. I guess it makes sense, in a way (taking care of myself by feeding myself when I can't rest when I need to) but I need LOTS of sleep, and most often can't get it with the baby and the other kids. So, there ends up being lots of those times and I get fat. Mostly, because during those times all I want are simple carbs (when I probably should be eating protein). So, that is why there is that big, caloric bagel in the middle of my day!



Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............
Mini Goal: more water!


Food:
-bowl of Life cereal & milk (240)
-nutrigrain bar (140)
-KFC grilled 2 pc meal (w/ biscuit :-/ ) (585)
-large bagel (364!!!)
-big salad w/ regular dressing, little wonton crisps & almonds (abt 350)
-lg orange (86)
-melba toast (100)
-Frosted Flakes (160)
-rice krispie treat (90)
-4 tator tots (75)


total diet cokes today: 3
Calories:...2190 ( I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Even with all that "grazing" and snacking, I didn't do that bad)


Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

If I eat 500 calories less is than that, it is: 2079...
Which is what I need to try for each day.




workout:
None, as I expected. I was just too beat from the drive and visit today. Fibromyalgia just sucks!

Water:
Again, none. It doesn't seem like I am working on this very well, does it?

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
Can't think of anything to write here tonight. Will do better tomorrow :-)


until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment