Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 21 - new salad item, and not much else to report

My day (Sunday 1/31/10) -
Compared to yesterday, today was a piece of cake...well, no cake, but staying on track was pretty simple. Cravings were under control, so was my hunger. I found a great new salad addition: bamboo shoots! I like them anyway, and they are 10 cals for 1/2 cup!

Weigh-in is tomorrow and I am ambivalent. My water isn't what it should have been today. But, I am not making the mistake of chowing down on 100 cal popcorn the night before either (like I did last Sunday).

My post today is pretty boring. Sorry. Feel like I have bared my soul in a little in the last few. So, tomorrow will be better, I promise. Just reporting in today. Hope everyone had a good one!

Ultimate goal: HALF MY SIZE BY Sept 2012
Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1
**NEW** Mini Goal: STAY OFF THE SCALE UNTIL WEIGH-IN DAY!
Mini Goal: take my thyroid meds more regularly!


Food:
-bowl of HN cheerios cereal & milk (275)
-Luna Cookie (130)
-baked chicken (450 est)
-RK treat (90)
-crackers, LC cheese, tomato (105)
-Full bites (150)
-big salad with light dressing & almonds (180)
-LC meal (330)
-skinny cow ice cream (150)


total diet cokes today: 2
Calories:...1860

Daily Calorie Requirements: 2,579

500 calorie deficit: 2079
700 calorie deficit: 1879 (means "goal" ~10 months sooner!)

workout:
I was a SLUG today!

Water:
about 40 oz

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
nothing really.

Until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment