Monday, January 18, 2010

Day eight

OK, here is my day (Monday 1/18/10) - So, one thing I think I need to do is break this snacking habit. Right now, I have just changed to low-cal snacks, but I am still grazing. I don't think it is good because I am going to get tired of those low cal snacks pretty soon!


Ultimate goal: HALF MY SIZE BY Sept 2012
Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............
Mini Goal: more water!


Food:
-bowl of Life cereal & milk (240)
-honey wheat berry bread (160)
-~1T butter (100) OUCH!
-LC cantelloni (240)
-rice krispie treat (90)
-wheat thin flatbread w/laughing cow cheese (190)
-mini rice cakes (140)
-CK cereal (260) ---need to get some more oranges at least so I stop this late afternoon snack. This is getting me back into old habits.
-Lean Cuisine meal (320)
-fudgescicles (80)
-melba toast (75)
-other snacks (290)


total diet cokes today: 3
Calories:...2185

UPDATE: A little over today...having a slight problem with insomnia tonight. Hopefully, cals will stay where they are. Going to do my best to get a workout in the AM. Most of the kids will be in school, and I should be able to.

Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

If I eat 500 calories less is than that, it is: 2079...
Which is what I need to try for each day.




workout:
worked up quite a sweat doing housework for several hours this morning...then I crashed and had lots of pain. I didn't want to risk a full-on flare, so no machine today.

Water:
vitamin water

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
OK, here is a good one! Couldn't sleep again tonight until 1:30am. I was so desperate for something sweet to eat that I ate the VERY stale candy corn I found on top of the fridge. Have you ever eaten stale candy corn? I am lucky they didn't break my teeth. With all that I ate tonight (candy corn and a butter "sandwich"), I probably need to add 500 calories to my daily total.

But, here is a story of a women who lost 132#
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4924602&page=1


until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment