Saturday, January 16, 2010

day six

OK, here is my day (Saturday 1/16/10) - NO middle of the night eating last night! No Salad today. I still might get one in tonight. But, kind of nice to take a break from it one day. Didn't have too much of an appetite today (fighting off a cold). Also didn't work out. Did some shopping, some housework, but certainly nothing aerobic! However, good news: My husband fixed my elliptical machine...no more squeaks!!! Yay!



Working goal: to fit back into those size 18 pants by May 1............
Mini Goal: more water!


Food:
-bowl of Life cereal & milk (240)
-Daves Killer bread, (2) toasted w/cream cheese (260+100)
-half sandwich from store deli (est 300)
-2 rice krispie treat (180)
-YUMMY Taco Soup recipe from a friend (est 650)
-serving of cheese "puff corn" (180)


total diet cokes today: 3
Calories:...1910 (pretty good!)


Your Daily Calorie Requirements Are: 2,579 Calories Per Day

If I eat 500 calories less is than that, it is: 2079...
Which is what I need to try for each day.




workout:
none

Water:
none

Confession of the day: (good for the soul, no?)
OK, here is a hard one...and a TMI one too: When I stand up straight, I can feel the rolls of fat on my back touching each other!

Kind of like this ---->

But worse! I hate it. This is something new, in the past year or so that I have experienced. It is a constant reminder!

ICK!!!!!

until tomorrow,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment