Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stall!

Well, my weight loss has stalled in the past 4 or 5 days. I seem to be eating fine. I am having a lot of stress, and probably having more diet sodas than I should (that seems to slow down WL in some). So, I need to curb that a bit. I just go through periods where, if I drink one more glass of water, I shall just puke! I love vitamin water, but even the "zero" stuff has a total of 8-10 carbs a bottle! Guess I should pull out some of that Crystal Light! I am really going to try to get below 250 before the end of July.

Getting the money together to join the Y. I can't wait, but the money is just not there right now for the yearly fee. I am looking forward to it and working hard every day (at my home business) and hope to see some $$$ coming in soon. The economy has just tanked our sales for the last 9 mos or so. We have really struggled financially. "Dieting" is not cheap!

The good news is that I have not had a bowl of cereal (other than the occasional Glucerna) in a MONTH! That is so HUGE for me. It is one of my binges and compulsive eating behaviors. I haven't had white flour in quite a while too. No candy (other than a couple pieces of sugar free once in a while). It is like everything has changed. I guess having a sister with serious diabetes complications while I was growing up made my diagnosis all the more serious. Too bad I could not have mustered this attitude before the diagnosis, but, it takes what it takes I guess.

1 comment:

  1. YOU SAID:
    "I just go through periods where, if I drink one more glass of water, I shall just puke! I love vitamin water, but even the "zero" stuff has a total of 8-10 carbs a bottle! Guess I should pull out some of that Crystal Light!"

    I don't like plain water, and I've been cutting out the soda pop. So. instead, I have been drinking lots of tea, usually the in-store large jugs of artificially sweetened (yeah, I know, lecture me) diet Arizona green tea. I really like the flavor.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete