Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OK, enough of that!

I can't believe how much I am feeling sorry for myself, I started to take a nap after that last post. I was lying there, thinking about all I had to get done today, about all I have accomplished, and about all I have (counting blessings type of thing) and realized I am *so* feeling sorry for myself!

Instead of napping (something I do NOT need to do!), I hit the on-demand beginning yoga program I have been working on and got a little farther in the program today. Still can't finish it and it is very hard to make my rolly-poly body get into those poses, but I went further than I did earlier this week. Now, I am typing this and drinking a glass of water. Yay for me! :D

Thus far, this is my favorite pose. I can feel the vertebrae in my spine popping & relaxing when I do this pose (forward fold):



So, enough blogging today...got lots of stuff to do. The baby won't stay asleep for much longer!

Best,
Two

No comments:

Post a Comment