Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in the saddle, again...

So, I figured out that I have kind of maxed out the weight I am going to lose from dieting alone and it is time to start working out again. I have been hesitant because I have been in a lot of pain...but, the only way I am going to get out of so me of the pain is to lose the weight. Such irony! So, today I had a couple hours because the baby had a visit with her mom, so I came home and jumped on the elliptical machine. I could only manage 11 1/2 minutes, but it is better than nothing! And I sure worked up a sweat & got my heart beating. So, that is good.

I have been struggling lately with eating. So tired & bored of the LC food I was eating...I have been slipping and eating some higher carb stuff. But, I have been paying for it too. Last week my blood sugar shot up to the 240s! I just can't be doing that. I really want to avoid going on insulin as long as possible...if not forever! So, one of the best ways to keep BS down is...you got it, exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment